“What is striking about biking is not that it solves any particular problem but, instead, that it is part of the solution to several.” —

J. Harry Wray

Friday, 21 May 2010

Rear-ended cyclist at fault cos doesn’t pay ‘road tax’ – I Pay Road Tax

The article from the "Ipayroadtax.com" blog makes me want to spit blood. The thoughtlessness, callousness, willful pig-ignorance and arrogant attitude of so many people leaves me speechless.

Why is it that any pretence of civilised behaviour evaporates as soon as some people get behind the wheel of a motor car?

Later thought: I'd better add that as I've been a driver for way too many years and currently own two vehicles this ranting post should in no way be taken as "anti-car", just anti-pig-ignorant-people, of which there are too many driving cars when they obviously lack the basic temperament to handle a wheel-barrow competently.

Rear-ended cyclist at fault cos doesn’t pay ‘road tax’ – I Pay Road Tax

1 comment:

Merlin said...

As a driver and a cyclist, i totally agree, there are some people that are just not considerate to cyclists when they are behind the wheel